Crown and Glory Online Education
Course Enrollment Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: November, 2017.
The Course Enrollment Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) outlined below, contains the rules that govern your enrollment and participation in the Barber and Cosmetology Online Course (the “Course”), developed and taught by Crown and Glory Online Education, a Virginia Columbia company based at: 12028 Hume Road, Hume, Virginia 22639 (“Crown and Glory”, “We”, “Our”).
By enrolling and participating in the Course, you hereby agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. About the Course
- a) The Barber and Cosmetology Online Course is a complete step-by-step Course designed to future Barbers, Cosmetologist students that are in an apprentice program, private school, or need license renewal for passing state exams.
- b) The following items are included in the Course: Secured access, Video chapter textbook lectures, eWorkbook downloads for each module with charts, vocab, words, Practical tutorials for hands on training, End of module quiz, Life time “closed” Facebook group, Email support, Certificate of completion, Tools and product knowledge, Business skills, and Group webinars.
2. Course Duration
- a) The Course shall consist of 6 Modules and is intended to provide you with an understanding of textbook knowledge in your craft field of barbering or cosmetology.
- b) It shall be offered over a 6 Months period i.e. Each module shall take approximately one month to complete.
3. Course Fees and Payments
- a) Fees for the Course are charged per each Module and must be paid before you commence any Module. Fees for each Module will be indicated on our Website and/or fee structure to be provided to you.
- b) When enrolling for the Course or making payments for any Module, you will be required to pay the then indicated fees specified on our Website and/or fee structure provided to you.
- c) All payments must be made to Crown and Glory designated payments accounts using the payment instructions to be provided to you at the time of payment.
- a) You may cancel your enrollment in the Course or any Module within a period of 7 days from the date you enrolled by paying the requisite fees. To cancel your enrollment, please contact us.
- b) Any fees already paid will be refunded to you within 7 days after receipt of your cancellation notice. You will be responsible for any transaction charges levied against such refunds.
- c) After expiry of the 7-day period, you will not be able to cancel your enrolment in the Course or any Module. All payments will be considered final and no refunds will be issued for any reasons whatsoever.
5. Course Materials Intellectual Property and Copyright
- a) Collectively, “Course Materials” is defined as all content incorporated in the Course, including without limitation, text, headlines, files, images (such as photos, icons, visual interfaces, graphics, and design), audio, video, presentations, and the compilation, arrangement, and assembly of such Materials with hyperlinks, and all other elements of the Course provided by Crown and Glory.
- b) In consideration of the Course Fees paid, we grant to you a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use the Course Materials in respect of the Course for the sole purpose of achieving the Course goals and requirements.
- c) You acknowledge that the Course has been developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected, and arranged by Crown and Glory through the application of methods and standards of judgment developed and applied through the expenditure of substantial time, effort, and money and constitutes valuable intellectual property of Crown and Glory.
- d) You agree to protect such proprietary rights during enrollment and after completion of the Course, and to comply with all reasonable written requests made by Crown and Glory in order to protect its contractual, statutory, and common law rights in the Course Materials.
- e) You are not authorized to:
- i) Copy, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-license, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute any of the Course Materials without our prior written permission;
- ii) Record on video or audio tape, relay by videophone or other means the Course;
- iii) Use the Course Materials in the provision of any other course or training whether given by us or any third-party;
- iv) Remove any copyright or other notice of Crown and Glory on the Course Materials;
- v) Modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer (save to the extent permitted by law) any software forming part of the Course.
- f) Breach by you of this Section shall allow us to immediately terminate your access to the Course without notice, and to seek an injunction (in addition to all other remedies otherwise available at law or in equity) enjoining and restraining such breach.
- a) We shall be entitled to terminate and cease to provide you with access to the Course with immediate effect in the event that you:
- i) Fail to pay when due, the Course/Module Fees;
- ii) Act in an aggressive, bullying, offensive, threatening or harassing manner towards any employee of Crown and Glory;
- iii) Act in fraudulent or deceitful manner towards us or our employees; or
- iv) Are in breach of these terms and conditions.
- b) On termination as provided in this Section 6, your obligations with respect to Section 5 above shall continue notwithstanding such termination.
7. Force Majeure
Crown and Glory shall not be liable to you for any breach of its obligations or termination arising from causes beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, fires, floods, earthquakes, volcanoes and other Acts of God, terrorism, strikes or government regulations.
8. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
- a) You agree that the laws and regulations of the State of Virginia govern this Agreement, its subject matter, and any claim or dispute that you may have against us.
- b) You further agree that any disputes or claims that you may have against us will be resolved amicably and in good faith between you and Crow and Glory, prior to resorting to binding arbitration in accordance with the rules and procedures of the American Arbitration Association.
- c) By entering into this Agreement, you agree that you are: (i) waiving claims that you might otherwise have against us based on the laws of other jurisdictions, including your own; (ii) irrevocably consenting to the exclusive jurisdiction of, and venue in, of the courts in the State of Virginia over any disputes or claims you have with us; and (iii) submitting yourself to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of resolving any such disputes or claims.
- a) We may modify or change any part of these Terms and Conditions at any time, without prior notice. You can review the most current version of these Terms and Conditions by clicking on the “Terms and Conditions” hyperlink contained on our Website. You are responsible for checking his Agreement periodically for any changes.
- b) If you continue to access the Website and the Course after we make any changes, you are signifying your acceptance of the new terms.
10. Entire Agreement
These Terms and Conditions, together with other applicable policies available on our Website, constitutes the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between you and us regarding its subject matter and supersedes any and all previous understandings and agreements regarding such subject matter.
11. Contacting Us
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please feel free to Contact Us.
© 2018 | All Rights Reserved | CROWN & GLORY ONLINE